|Born on the river, ready for whatever. First sold in 1978 as a better way to tie down gear and frames on whitewater rafts, the NRS 1" Heavy Duty Strap is known the world over for its incredible strength and versatility. The ultimate DIY tie-down solution, every boater, outdoorsperson and homeowner should own an assortment of sizes.
• STRONG, EASY AND SIMPLE: Unlike clunky ratchet straps and cheap imitations the NRS Strap is strong, easy, fast and simple with unlimited usefulness.
• WON'T STRETCH WHEN WET: UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 1,500 lbs.
• CUSTOM CAM BUCKLE: Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
• SIZE PROMINENTLY SHOWN: The strap size is prominently indicated on the buckle so there's never any guesswork.
• HIDDEN BOTTLE OPENER: Hidden bottle opener on the buckle aids one of the most popular "strap hacks.