|The famous NRS Heavy Duty Strap, sold since 1978, has an unlimited number of uses—but for certain tasks you can't beat the NRS Loop Strap. Loops Straps hitch to frame bars and racks, so they stay put to simplify rigging.
• TWO LOOP STRAPS: Loop Straps are sold in pairs. You get two buckle end sections and two webbing end sections. This gives you two complete Loop Straps.
• TYING DOWN: NRS Loop Straps simplify tying down loads on boats, cars and ATVs by easily attaching to common sizes of bars on frames and racks.
• EASY TO USE: Thread webbing through the loops to attach the two sections to your roof rack or raft frame. Connect them with the buckle, cinch down your load and forget about it.
• STRONG AND DURABLE: Complicated ratchet straps and cheap knock-offs can't compete with NRS Straps for strength, dependability and ease of use.
• RATED AT 1500 POUNDS: Low-stretch polypropylene webbing is rated for a 1,500 lbs. Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS). We treat the webbing with a UV-protective solution for a longer useful life.